Senior Test Engineer
- Review and improve the current opto-electronic test setups.
- Participate in the analysis, specification, development and benchmarking of production software. While doing so, you use your knowledge of testing and testability to promote good engineering practices, such as testability, accessibility, scalability and performance.
- Develop complex test strategies based on documented functional/business requirements and you will implement it into production taking into account quality, cycle time, cost and user friendliness aspects.
- Develop a wide variety of automated tests scenarios and integrate those in a continuous delivery workflow.
- Plan and execute the maintenance of the testing infrastructure, including optimization.
- Contribute to the evolution of the testing framework taking into account efficiency, cost, and quality.
- Play a key role in the communication between the design team and the production team.
- Be first point of contact for issues and technical questions about test setups.
- Masters in Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in testing CMOS and/or opto-electronics components.
- Experience translating complex business and technical requirements to detailed test strategies.
- Development/scripting experience using Java & Python.
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented, quick study, and self-motivated.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Flexible with strong planning and prioritization skills.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, fluent in English.
Loes Van Poppel