Project Engineer Mechatronics
You will be a member of the Application engineering team. This team develops challenging machines in a various range of applications, ranging from automotive, x-ray, laser to research applications. The projects have as a common denominator high demands on dynamics and precision.
We look for the combination of 3 specific skills in this function:
- Mechanical design experience
- You have experience and know how in machine building and design
- You can work well with CAD-programs (e.g. CREO)
- You have an engineering mindset. You can handle complex problems and can distinguish solutions in a constrained environment.
- You have a good experience with FEM-modeling
- Project management
- You can identify the needs and wishes of the stakeholders well (client, engineering team, production team) and you can manage the different parties well to realize the project well.
- You translate the client needs into clear technical specifications.
- During the project you can manage client expectations as well as technical feasibility, budget and timing.
- You can manage the technical realization, the cost and planning of a complex project to realize successful projects.
- You achieved a M.Sc. or PhD degree (mechatronics, mechanical engineering, …)
- You have experience in engineering, developing products, product management, industrial project management, …
- You have at least 5 years of expertise in industrial project management or in machine building
- You know how to get results in a multidisciplinary team, how to enthousiase your colleagues and get results
- You are a reliable partner for your customers
- Project Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Designer
- Mechanical Engineer
- CAD Designer