Business Manager Engineering Projects
- As industrial’ privileged partner, you advise clients and propose a customized service. You present optimization-oriented offers for rotating machines like fans, grinders, engines, centrifuges in diverse sectors like chemical-, steel- or paper industry.
- You can combine the different products and services, also in collaboration with external contractors for on-site activities, in order to propose turnkey solutions.
- You actively look for new customers.
- You support your colleagues and the wholesalers in the promotion of the service activities.
- As project manager, you coordinate the operational activities in close collaboration with the team of service engineers.
- You mainly work in Wallonia and Luxemburg,
- You have a higher degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- You have a first commercial experience (2-3 years) in an engineering or maintenance environment.
- You have a technical background (process instrumentation, criticality analysis, vibration measurements, maintenance engineering) and are familiar with rotating applications, machining processes and material properties.
- You have a first experience in project management and you are result oriented.
- You are fluent in French (Mother tongue or bilingual). Good proficiency in Dutch and English is mandatory.
- You are stress-resistant and can work under pressure respecting the deadlines.
- You are an action taker with a great sense of initiative and responsibilities.
- You have a keen commercial attitude and excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and hold a supportive attitude
- A challenging full time (39 hours/week) position in an international company who cares for the health and wellbeing of its employees and where engagement, openness, high ethics and empowerment are core values.
- The possibility to develop your personal and professional skills in order to maximize your potential and steer your own career development.
- A market conform salary package completed with a number of attractive extra-legal advantages (company car, laptop, smartphone, group – and hospitalization insurance …).
Loes Van Poppel
- Brussels gewest
- Industrial Engineer
- Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Manager
- Project Manager